Salad provide us with fiber and micro-nutrients that help refresh our body. This is why I have them incorporated into my meal menu 3-4 times a week.
We are in corn season (I always preach the use of food in season to enjoy them and have a friendly budget). What new way to enjoy corn than to have them in our salad asides roasting, grilling and boiling them.
ENJOY this special boiled 🌽 recipe.
P. S: when boiling your corn, season with salt to enhance the flavor and with little oil to soften it well.
Ingredients (serving size: 1)
- 1 medium boiled corn (shredded off from cob)
- 1 medium steamed carrot (diced)
- handful Steamed broccolli
- Boiled chicken (shredded)
- home-made Mayo dressing (link to recipe https://www.nutrientdoctor.com/2018/07/home-made-modified-mayo-dressing.html)
- Mix all Ingredients into a large bowl
- Add in dressing and toss well to have a uniform taste
- Allow to sit for 10minutes to infuse flavor well
- Serve chilled.
Have questions? Please email me.
Don't forget to subscribe for updates and notifications.