I am totally sold out to salads and not ashamed to say so. I previously wrote on what a healthy salad should comprise to avoid you starving yourself if you want to use it as a meal.
When on the quick run, my move to grab meals are salads. Not only do they leave me full but also stays delicious before I consumption. I present to you My German Potato Salad with Lime Dressing.
Ingredients (Serving Size: 1)
- 1 big boiled Irish Potato (diced)
- 1 boiled whole egg
- 1 boiled egg white (yolk removed)
- 1 big Carrot stick (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cucumber stick (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Red onions (shredded)
- Lime Juice Dressing (link to Recipe https://www.nutrientdoctor.com/2018/07/lime-juice-salad-dressing.html)
- Mix all Ingredients into a large bowl
- Add in dressing and toss well to have a uniform taste
- Allow to sit for 10minutes to infuse flavor well
- Serve chilled or Warm.
Have questions? Please email me.
Don't forget to subscribe for updates and notifications.
Post a Comment