I get tired sometimes using dressings from the grocery for my salads. The inquisitive-creative me has been playing with new recipes. I have fallen in love with Lime Not for the mythical weight-loss belief but for its flavor in food (OOHH MY GOSSHH).
This Lime salad dressing will blow your medulla oblongata away with its beautiful flavors. I tried it on my German Potato Salad (I need not say a word of the outcome, a trial will convince you).
- 3 teaspoon Fresh Lime juice
- 1 leveled Granulated teaspoon sugar (Brown or white)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to Taste)
- 3 teaspoon Olive oil (You can use vegetable/canola oil)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (chopped)
Method of Preparation
- Add Ingredients 1-4 in a small bowl and whisk well
- Add in ingredients 5-6 and whisk to a uniform color.
- Pour into a serving dish, chill or serve immediately
P.S: Making this dressing a day or 2 prior to use, makes it even better. The essential oils from the parsley infuses well with the other ingredients and gives it a great Taste.
Other salad dressing to use is Guacamole (recipe https://www.nutrientdoctor.com/2018/05/guacamole-dressing.html)
Did you like this? Have questions? Email me Please.
Subscribe for future notification as well
Post a Comment