Panini is an Italian word for *Sandwich* toasted on a grill or pan. My banana panini recipe is cheese-less but yet has that binding deliciousness found in a traditional panini. This can be used for breakfast combo in addition to boiled egg ( for protein) and skimmed milk//tea. It can also be packaged as a school meal for your kids (remember to add in the protein) or used as on the move snack.
|Home Diner Breakfast!! 😍|
Ingredients (serving size: 1)
- 2 slices of bread (Whole wheat)
- 2 teaspoon Peanut butter (1-sp for each bread slice)
- 1/2 medium banana (sliced)
- butter (for toasting)
- Spread each spoon of peanut butter on each bread slices
- arrange the banana slices on one sliced bread
- Use the other slice to cover 2
- Place pan on a stove over medium heat
- Spread butter on the top outer bread slice and toast on top pan for 1-minute.
- while toasting, spread butter on the other outer bread slice
- Flip to other-side and toast for 1-minute and gently press down with a spoon to hold together
- Remove from heat, cool
- Slice and serve warm