Are you bored with plain bread with tea/ beverage, smoothie at every meal?? Then this simple twist to your bread is a must to try. My classic french toast recipe is crisp yet moist to enjoy.
|Sandwich 4 President!!|
Ingredients (Serving size: 2 people)
Preparation time: 20-minutes
- 5 whole wheat bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoon liquid milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of ground ginger (optional)
- pinch of ground garlic (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Vegetable Oil (for toasting)
Method of Preparation:
- Break in eggs, add in milk, sugar, vanilla extract, ginger and garlic into a bowl and whisk (mix together) to form a uniform mixture.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat stove to heat up.
- Lightly coat the pan with oil and heat for 30 secs.
- Coat each side of bread with egg mixture (DON'T SOAK!) and place on the pan to cook.
- After 2 minutes, turn to the other side to cook as well for another 2 minutes. Then place on a paper towel to cool off.
- Finish up with the rest of the slices.
- Serve warm with Jam & hot/warm beverage, smoothie or tea.
|My combo 😉😊😮!!|
I had mine with Pinato smoothie (See Link: https://www.nutrientdoctor.com/2018/05/pinato-smoothie.html).
Creativity makes healthy eating FUN!!! Try this recipe especially during the weekend with yours (family) and leave your feedback or comments.
Share with your friends Also. Do you have questions or have a recipe you want me to upload??? send emails to email@example.com.
Post a Comment