Today's recipe is one of my favorite salad that serves as a meal. It contains all 6 classes of food nutrients, rich in antioxidants and fiber which is good for your bowels.
I use it either for lunch or dinner. Partially light but very filling. ENJOY!!!
- 3 tablespoon of whole wheat elbow macaroni (you can use white refined macaroni as well)
- 1/2 C Cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 Fresh Tomato (diced)
- 1 C Cucumber (diced)
- 1 bid Carrot, diced (See how to best prepare your carrots before use: https://www.nutrientdoctor.com/2018/05/carrots-raw-or-cooked-which-is-best-for.html )
- 3 Boiled eggs (1 whole & the other 2, use only the egg-whites)
- Black pepper to taste
- Place water in a pot and place over a stove to boil.
- When the water boils, add in macaroni into pot and season with a pinch of salt.
- Allow macaroni cook till tender, strain off to remove water.
- In a BOWL, mix the cooked macaroni and other ingredients and toss together.
- Serve with any dressing (I used 1 tbsp Fat-Reduced Mayo).
- Pair with 1 serving of fruit (like 1 orange, 1 apple or 1 cup pineapple)
HEALTHY EATING is NOT BORING & STARVATION!! Did you enjoy this recipe??
It is very affordable to make and delicious to the taste buds!!!
Do you have questions or any recipes you want me to develop into a healthy form? Send an email to email@example.com