Ingredients (preparation time: 15-minutes or less)
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 1 medium sized sauteed meat ball.
- 3 cucumber slices
- 2 tomato slices
- Half Avocado (sliced)
- Coleslaw salad (shredded carrots and cabbage tossed with lightly with mayo)
- Yellow mustard (non-fat dressing)
- 1/2 teaspoon creamery butter.
Method of preparation
- Place meat ball in a dry pot, cover and place on a stove to heat up for 5-minutes turning from side to side.
- Place bread slices spread with butter on a flat plate,
- Place 2 tablespoon of coleslaw on one bread slice.
- Cut meat ball into half and place on 3 above as arranged in picture.
- Place avocado slices on top of meat balls.
- Arrange cucumber and tomato on the other slice.
- Dress lightly with yellow mustard.
- Carefully fold both slices together, place 2 toothpicks on both edges of the bread slice to hold it in place.
- Slice through diagonally for consumption or package for work or your kids lunch.
This can be taken with a glass of milk or natural fruit juice.
Easy to Make right?? This meal is iced with fiber, and nutrients leaving you refreshed and Go ahead and make yours and share your comments with me. Please subscribe for free to my website and follow me.
Please share your recipes with friends. Eating HEALTHY does not have to be BORING but requires MINDFUL PLANNING!!
Send your question or concerns to email@example.com