|Ready To Munch!!|
- 2 whole wheat bread slices (you can use non-sliced)
- 1 medium meat balls
- 1 sheet of cheedar cheese
- Half medium sized avocado (sliced vertically)
- 4 cucumber circles.
- Yellow Mustard (Non-fat dressing)
Method (preparation time: 15 minutes)
- Place meat ball in a dry pot, cover and place on a stove to heat up for 5-minutes turning from side to side.
- Place bread slices on a flat plate facing each other.
- Cut cheese sheet into half, and place on both bread slices.
- Cut meat ball into half and place on one bread slice as arranged in picture.
- Place avocado slices and cucumber on the other bread slice.
- Dress lightly with yellow mustard.
- Carefully fold both slices together, place 2 toothpicks on both edges of the bread slice to hold it in place.
- Slice through diagonally for consumption or package for work or your kids lunch.
This can be taken with a glass of milk or natural fruit juice.
Easy to Make right?? This meal is iced with fiber, and nutrients leaving you refreshed and Go ahead and make yours and share your comments with me. Please subscribe for free to my website and follow me.
Please share your recipes with friends. Eating HEALTHY does not have to be BORING but requires MINDFUL PLANNING!!
|YELLOW MUSTARD DRESSING!!|
Do you have concerns or question, email me at email@example.com.