When mushrooms are mentioned, what comes to mind is Pizza or Casserole. Guess what? We are going out of the norm today to make Mushroom Curry Sauce which pairs so well with rice. Oh My Oh My (Smiles), This recipe is super healthy and deli-yummicious. Next time you are shopping, grab those mushrooms and make them tastier with this recipe
P.S: When shopping for mushrooms, buy from certified safe mushrooms sellers because wild mushrooms can be very poisonous and deadly.
This recipe does not require water because the mushrooms provides enough water while cooking needed to make this dish.
- 16 oz fresh mushrooms (12 medium pieces) (chopped)
- Red Onions
- 5 Garlic cloves ( hoped thinly)
- 2 Maggi (bouillion cube)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Curry mix (Mine contained turmeric) see picture
- Sweet corn (1 cup)
- Carrots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil (I used Canola)
- 1/2 cup of liquid milk (to make with powdered milk: dissolve 3 tsp powdered milk with 12-tsp water)
- Parsley (chopped)
|The curry powder Mix I used !!!|
Method of Preparation
- Add ingredient 1-8 in a big sauce pan over medium heat. Cover pot to cook for 7 mins (DO NOT ADD WATER)
- Add in ingredient 9-11, Stir, cover pot and cook for 7 minutes
- Add in Milk, Stir (do not cover the POT because it will fume and mess up your cooking)
- Cook for 7-10mins until mixtures thickens a little.
- Add in Parsley, taste for salt, stir for a minutes and bring down from fire to Cool.
- Serve warm/ hot with favorite side dish (I used rice)
Watch Video below (For more Help/ direction)
Post a Comment