I got some cauliflower over the week from farmers' market and been enjoying it steamed. I decided to create a recipe of my cauliflower stir-fry rice. This recipe is quick and easy to make. Did I forget to say it is yummy and leaves you stuffed for a long time without adding in calories.
Ingredients (Preparation time: 10mins)
- Fresh raw cauliflower (shredded)
- Onions (sliced)
- Carrots (diced)
- Green beans (diced), Optional
- Green peas
- Sweet corn
- Bouillon cube (Maggi) OR Soy Sauce
- Salt (pinch)
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground garlic
- Allspice Curry powder
- Vegetable oil (Canola)
- Place a fry pan over a stove to dry off water
- Add in a 1 table-spoon of oil into the pan and heat up a little.
- Add in onions, ginger, garlic and salt and stir for 2-mins.
- Add in the cauliflower, soy sauce or maggi and keep stirring for 2mins
- Add in the curry, other vegetables and pepper and allow to simmer/cook for 3mins
- Stir all together into uniform color and taste for salt.
- Serve hot or warm as an in between meal or side dish....
Please Subscribe for free to my blog for futuristic notification and leave your comments. Share with your friends...
Do you have questions? please send it to email@example.com.